Monday 2 May 2011

who am i?

assalammualaikum and hello.

thank you for reading.
i create this blog is just for fun, its just more like my diaries. what i thinking was why my little sister have one and i don'?! err, such like a loser rynn.haha.no la, i rasa i should have a blog because i want my life can be a story that i wrote and maybe one day i get an Alzheimer i won't forget about my past, i can read it and laugh. muahahah.. who knows kan kite boleh dapat penyakit lupa2 macam Alzheimer. hmm.. so so, who am i? uh its never be a secret. i bukan Gossip Girl okay..so this is where i want to start ;
my full name always be Nur Nadiarina Mohamad Bakri.
you can call me Rynn, or Nadia or sayang! eh, no and never. only Him can call me like that.. :)
i am 22 going to be on this 28 july 2011. so please count when i was born?
i working already as a physiotherapist. kinda Bangga with my job.
so what else? emm i love my family very much. i have a lovely mom and a pretty sister jeera (http://nurnajerarina.blogspot.com/). my arwah ayah left me when i was 2years old. so tiny to remember him. but inside i miss him. i do have a step father, stepsister and step brother who i started to love them and very welcome them into my life.
my little handsome boyfriend encik fadzly iskandar. love him so much! nnt i update pasal you ye syg. 
i think thats enough for introduce myself, kinda boring sorry im not really that good in writing. hee..

i ade pantun sikit -
buah cempelak di luar pagar
amik galah tolong jolokkan
saya budak baru belajar 
kalau salah jangan gelakkan..
hehe

sekian terima kasih.



No comments:

Post a Comment